Digital Headlines

Latest Tech News At your Fingertips

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

'The Summer I Turned Pretty' trailer promises a cute coming-of-age romance

A promotional image from The Summer I Turned Pretty

The Summer I Turned Pretty's official trailer has arrived, and it looks like a fun, lighthearted summer romance. The question is: with which boy?

The series follows Belly (Lola Tung), a 15-year-old girl staying at her family's beach house for their annual summer trip. Reunited with her longtime friends Jeremiah (Gavin Casalegno) and Conrad (Christopher Briney), Belly's ready to relax and enjoy her vacation. Unfortunately the situation quickly becomes more complicated than expected, as Belly finds herself in a love triangle with both boys — who also happen to be brothers.

The Summer I Turned Pretty is based on Jenny Han's book of the same name, so if you're a fan of To All the Boys I've Loved Before you'll definitely want to check it out.

The Summer I Turned Pretty premieres June 17 on Prime Video.

from Mashable https://ift.tt/fAEYQTK

No comments:

Post a Comment